Accuracy of Content:
Nash Fashion has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
Damage to your computer:
Nash Fashion makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. Nash Fashion shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Password and Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. GATM shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
We follow a confidential order and shipping procedure in which your personal data is solely used for a secured and straightforward order and shipping process. Furthermore, your personal data is treated with absolute confidentiality.
Acceptance of the order:
The acceptance of your order begins with the delivery of an Email confirming the contents of your order and fulfilling the document requirements.
Pricing and Quantity:
In the event of pricing update by the brand once an order is placed, Nash Fashion has the right to update prices on website and orders already placed by customers.
Nash Fashion has the right to restrict product quantities depending upon the availability of stock once an order is placed. Customer will be informed of it via email or on contact # mentioned in the order.
Nash Fashion has given option to customers to add supplementary items with their products, such as matching dupatta, trousers, original box, catalog image etc. The matching fabrics are procured on order basis from our trusted vendors. We try to match the colors as close as possible with the products however, there might be variation sometimes with the original fabric color. Since the add-ons are procured especially based on customer's requisition, they are not entitled for exchange return or claim.
Discount and Sale Offers
Any items that are on discounted prices are non-exchangeable and non-returnable
Our shipping timing for orders DELIVERY within PAKISTAN will be 3-5 working days if the product
is available, otherwise the customer will be informed regarding the availability. For International Customers delivery timing will be 5 to 6 working days if the product is available, otherwise the customer will be informed regarding the availability.
Delivery time of Suit with stitching within Pakistan 2 Weeks and International 2 to 3 Weeks.
There can be unexpected delivery delays due to custom clearance. The delay can go up to 3-4 working days.
Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the service you select and cannot be refunded. Nash Fashion takes no responsibilty if there are any additional charges in terms of custom or duties charged by the local authorities. The custom charges has to be borne by the customer.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of your Order:
If you have supplied us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered.
Maintenance of the Product:
For durability of the fabric, we highly recommend all our customers to only dry clean the apparel in order to avoid color bleeding and fabric shrinkage issues.
Nash Fashion tries its level best to make deliveries in the most reasonable time possible. But order deliveries may be delayed in case of certain unexpected situations; Nash Fashion does not assume any responsibility of delayed deliveries, though it does everything in its power to avoid them.
1. For Customers who are making the payment through Western Union, Money Gram or Bank Wire (Bank deposit). The order that you place is kept on hold for 36 hours after you receive a confirmation email from us about the Order and Payment Details. If you plan to make payment after 36 hours of receiving the confirmation, please confirm it with us if the products that you have ordered are still in stock, or preferablly email our team to hold the order specifying a time frame.
2. Nash Fashion Store takes no guarantee of the products availability that you had ordered, if you are making the payment after the given timeframe. Though our efforts will be to process your initial order, but if any of the ordered products is out of stock you will be offered to choose any other product/design/color (within the same price range). Nash Fashion will not be held responsible if there are delays in delivery due to out of stock products.
3. If we get no confirmation from the customer, the order might be cancelled without any notification
4. . The order is processed after the customer makes the payment and informs us about payment details which are mentioned in point number 5, 6 and 7.
5. In case you are making the payment through Western Union you need to mail us the 10-digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN), the sender’s first and last name as written on the Western Union Slip along with your order number(s).
6. In case you make the payment through Money Gram, you need to email us the 8-digit Reference number, sender’s first and last name as written on Money Gram payment receipt along with your order number(s).
7. In case you are making a Bank Wire/Deposit, you need to email us the Slip/Transaction number along with your order number.
Suits With Custom Stitching:
1. Stitching would be done according to the picture; however there could be some variation depending on the fabrics actuall included in the product and on the embellishments available in the market (example laces, ribbon, buttons etc.)
2. Sometimes there is a case that the suit in the picture is stitched using more than 1 suit (extra fabric is used, or sometimes 2 suits are used); in that case the most identical design would be made using the single suit you have purchased.
Any instructions regarding the order including but not limited to delivery, stitching, feedback, contents are to be given via email at the following addresses. In order to safeguard the customer interests and proper record keeping, any correspondence made via call can be deemed void. Customer may be asked to send email in order to back up the required changes or feedback